In the commercial aviation industry, the world is now the market
A booming sector in recent times where unprecedented steady growth is expected.
Every day, at any time in any part of the world, a group of people, goods and ideas of our society can be connected thanks to the aviation network
According to the IATA, the growth forecasts of the sector for the next twenty years, estimated that around 2036 the world passenger traffic reaches 7.8 billion passengers.
The current forecast states that China will displace USA and will become the world’s largest aviation market by 2022.
The five markets of the sector where we can expect faster growth in terms of annual passengers worldwide, expected for the year 2036 will be:
- China, with 921 million new passengers, estimating a total of approximately 1,500 million.
- USA, with 401 million new passengers, transporting a total of approximately 1,100 million.
- India, with a growth of 337 million new passengers, reaching a total of approximately 478 million.
- Indonesia, where a growth of 235 million new passengers is expected, estimating a total of approximately 355 million.
- Turkey, where it is estimated a growth of 119 million new passengers, reaching a total of 196 million.